MM Secure Gold, a Limited Liability Partnership firm incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 with its registered office at ("MMSG") will be selling gold and providing services of safekeeping/vaulting and delivery/fulfillment of gold and related services thereto to the Customers, on or through the Platform (“Services”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting your online privacy. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data including but not limited to Username along with Password, Your Name, Your Number, and Your Email address, bank account details;
- Information is collected through the permissions we seek through the applications such as the permission to access Gallery, Contacts, notification, SMS, and location.
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), your computer or device browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Platform;
- Details of Platform usage for analytics.
- Financial data (such as account details, e-wallet details, bank account or credit or debit card details or other payment instrument details, etc.) that the User may have provided Us. We work with multiple payment processors who store these details in an encrypted format. All Our payment processors are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
- To provide you with services on your request.
- For maintaining an internal record.
- For enhancing the Services provided.
- For maintaining record under the legal and statutory provisions.
- For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by us for internal record.
We use your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information, and make further services available to you. We will not sell, license or trade your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via our server logs includes users' IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization, and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences
"Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive, that help us to recognize you if you visit our website/App again.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE PLATFORM
We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our website/App combines industry-approved physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected throughout its life cycle in our infrastructure.
Sensitive data is hashed or encrypted when it is stored in our infrastructure. Sensitive data is decrypted, processed, and immediately re-encrypted or discarded when no longer necessary. We host web services in audited data centers, with restricted access to the data processing servers. Controlled access, recorded and live-monitored video feeds, 24/7 staffed security, and biometrics provided in such data centers ensure that we provide secure hosting.
You further acknowledge that the Platform may contain information that is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point in time.
All our users have the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you no longer wish to receive any information from us.
REVIEWING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In accordance with the legislation in force, the User has the right to access, rectify and object data concerning himself/herself. Users can access and change the Personal Information and preferences provided when an account is created through the account page or by contacting us. We shall ensure that any Personal Information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible.
FEEDBACK & QUESTIONS
If You have any questions, comments, or concerns about Our privacy practices or would like to provide feedback on the services offered on the Website/App, please contact Our grievance officer by e-mail at help email@example.com Our support centers are operative from Monday to Friday between 10 am and 6 pm (subject to holidays).